The following information is meant to display our aptitude for the various processes of film and video
production. More notably our abilities in regards in directing, editing, motion graphics, compositing and sound design.
• Film and Television Production: Wide-ranging knowledge of film and video projects from
inception to completion. Effective at organizing and coordinating shoots; experience using production
equipment. Conduct script analysis and contribute to script changes. Ability to write and edit scenes,
treatments, and scripts; competent in video and sound editing, production and directing.
• Technical Proficiencies: Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Avid, After Effects, Cinema 4D, V-Ray, Boujou. Sound Track Pro, Live Type, Pro
Tools, Movie Magic, Final Draft, MS Office, Word Perfect, Internet Browsers, Arriflex 16S and Sony,
Panasonic, Canon, and JVC Digital and HD Video Cameras, RedOne Camera, Studio Floor Camera, Canon HD DSLR.
• FXPHD Certification in Adobe After Effects ( Compositing )
• FXPHD Certification in Cinema 4D ( Motion Graphics )
• Apple Citification in Final Cut Pro and Sound Track Pro
• Diploma in Film/Video production (2007) - Toronto Film school.
WORK EXPERIENCE / SELECTED PROJECTS
The following are creative projects that I have worked on in a variety of roles.
• ( Writer, Director, Editor, Motion Graphics, Sound Designer ) ( A Multitude of media created for web giant Maxalus )
• ( Director, Editor Compositor ) ( Music Video ) Shot on Canon DSLR's To be featured on CMT.
• (Director, Camera, Editor, Motion Graphics, Compositing, Sound Design ) ( Made for Algonquin Colleges Culinary Program )
• (Director, Editor, Motion Graphics, Compositor Sound Designer ) ( Made as a fitness instructional video )
Be The Saviour
• ( Director, Editor ) ( Music Video )
SD&G Girls Home
• ( Director, Camera, Editor, Compositing Sound Design ) ( Comedic informational video on the dangers of STI's )
• ( Motion Graphics ) ( Motion Graphics Intro and Outro )
URL-TV -- CCSA ( Mad Moose Television )
• ( Writer, Director, Editor, Sound Designer, Camera Operator, Visual Effects Compositor ) ( Web based television shows )
Mad Moose Television, CCSA ( Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse ) Shot with Canon HD DSLR Cameras.
A Case of Deceit
• ( Writer, Director, Editor, Sound Designer ) ( Feature film; Toronto, Ontario )
Slinger Pictures, Lost Pictures Entertainment, Shot on the RED ONE.
Z-103 Boat Cruise
• ( Director, Editor ) ( Made for Z-103 in Toronto, for promotional material )
• (Camera Operator)
Worked as a camera operator for a live Silverstein concert
• (Editor, Camera, Lighting technician)
Responsibilities included shooting short creative skits for couples wedding videos, as well as editing full wedding videos for couples.
• (Writer, Editor, Camera Operator )
Responsibilities included writing album and movie reviews for the online magazine portion of the company, co/ordinating and shooting interviews
with major label bands that were touring in Toronto, editing these interviews as well as making animated intros for the shows.
major label bands that were touring in Toronto, editing these interviews as well as making animated intros for the shows.
• ( Sound Design. Casting director ) ( 16mm short film; Toronto, Ontario )
Lost Pictures Entertainment
Official selection at TFS Film Festival, Wildsound Film Festival and winner of the 2 star award at the 2008 Canadian International Annual Film Festival
Directed by: Travis Laidlaw
• ( Sound Design ) ( Digital short film; Toronto, Ontario )
• ( Writer, Director, Producer, Editor, Sound Design ) ( HD Short Film )
Toronto Film School Short Film.
• (Writer, Director, Producer, Sound Design ) ( Digital short film; Toronto, Ontario )
2'nd place winner at the "HIT THE LIGHTS FILM FESTIVAL OSHAWA"
• (Sound Design) ( 35mm Short film; Toronto Ontario )
Winner for: best lighting at the TFS Film Festival
Directed by: Steff Tounders
• (Director, Editor ) ( Digital Documentary; Cornwall/Toronto, Ontario )
Official Selection TFS 4'th term Film Festival
• (Director, Editor, Talent ) ( Comedic music video; Toronto, Ontario )
• ( Sound Design ) ( Digital short; Toronto, Ontario )
Made for the Toronto 12 hour film challenge.